This is a reminder that the Annual General Meeting of the FCA-Federation of Citizens’ Associations will be held Thursday June 4, 2015 from 7:15pm in the Colonel By Room of Ottawa City Hall, 110 Laurier Avenue West. All member associations are encouraged to send representatives to the Annual General Meeting. Observers are welcome.
2. This year’s AGM will feature a series of presentations and discussion under the title “Transportation in TRANSITion“. Speakers will be:
- Councillor Keith Egli, Chair of the Transportation Committee
- Vivi Chi, Manager, Transportation Planning, Planning & Growth Management
- John Manconi, General Manager, Transit Services
3. The 2015 FCA awards will be announced, Year-end statements will be issued and an election of officers will occur.
4. A draft agenda for the June 4 meeting is found at http://www.fca-fac.ca/activ/150604DA.pdf
5. Draft minutes for the previous AGM held on June 3, 2014 are found at http://www.fca-fac.ca/activ/140603DM.pdf
6. We look forward to seeing you next Thursday at the FCA AGM.
FCA-Federation of Citizens’ Associations
207 Bank Street, Suite 146
Ottawa Ontario K2P 2N2