The OPS Pipe Band and Dancers will again be performing next week. Bring your families for this time honoured traditional event leading up to Canada Day.
Join us for the Canadian Sunset Ceremonies, June 24-28, 2015!
The Sunset Ceremonies is a time-honoured tradition in Ottawa, featuring the world-famous RCMP Musical Ride and the signature Sunset Ceremony. The theme this year celebrates the 50th anniversary of our national flag.
New for 2015 is the “Sunset pre-show,” featuring up-and-coming young Canadian recording artists, from 6:00 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. nightly.
* June 24 – Angela Marie<http://www.angelamarieofficial.com/>
* June 25 – The Brothers Dubé
* June 26 – The Abrams Brothers<http://www.theabramsbrothers.ca/>
* June 27 – Mark Masri<http://www.markmasri.com/home>
* June 28 – The BelleRegards<http://www.belleregards.com/>
The performance line-up has something for all ages including:
* Equestrian Abilities Show Mounted Arms Display
* RCMP/Ottawa Police Service Pipes and Drums and Dancers
* Central Band of the Canadian Forces
* Rescue dogs from the Ottawa Valley Search & Rescue Dog Association
* Kids’ Zone that will include the DND kids’ obstacle course, petting zoo, face painting and much more.
Bring a blanket or lawn chair and enjoy the show! The RCMP Foundation will be accepting donations on site in support of Canadian youth initiatives in communities across Canada. Please be generous.
Free Admission/Parking/Public Transportation
Free parking directly off the Sir George-Étienne-Cartier Parkway (former the Rockcliffe Parkway) or take OC Transpo Route #7.
* Kids’ Zone: 5:00 p.m. to 7 p.m.
* Pre-show: 6:00 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
* Event: 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
Musical Ride Centre
1 Sandridge Road | RCMP Rockcliffe Stables
Ottawa, Ontario K1G 3J2 CANADA
*If show is canceled due to weather, information will be provided by 5 p.m. on our website and social media.